Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Eagle Has Landed

Welcome to my Blog. I take it if your here, you have nothing better to do on the internet with all of its thousands of entertainment options. Since I really don't know what I'm going to be doing with this yet I'll just start this thing out with some music that I've been listening to lately.

 Wanda Jackson - Funnel of Love

Gotta love this one. Love her voice. It's a love song but it sounds spooky, how great is that?
























Antipop Consortium - Lay Me Down

Sick ass beat? Check. Crazy metal guitar/drum solo intro? Check. Put this one on next time your driving, see if you feel any different.
























Hanni El Khatib - You Rascal You
Super simple song, really white stripes-ish, I can't help but love it's just a guitar and drummer. And who doesn't like a song with handclaps?























And finally...



Mayer Hawthorne - I Need You
I gotta throw up some Mayer on here, love this white boy. If I owned a lowrider this would be the song I played while I was cruising in it.








That should get you started on being half as cool has me. Until next time.

1 comment: